Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Washington Unified School District
Welcome to Washington Unified School District, the Gateway to Extraordinary Possibilities!
We are so pleased that you have chosen WUSD to be your partner in your child's educational journey.
This website is the first step in the process to register a new student for school. On this secure website, information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical, and language information will be collected. It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete this form.
If your child is currently attending TK (Transitional Kindergarten) at WUSD your student will be automatically registered for Kindergarten at your neighborhood school.
This form is used to
- ENROLL your student for the current school year, or
- PRE-ENROLL for the next school year.
You may be contacted by school or district staff if more information is needed to confirm enrollment.
This form will take 15 - 20 minutes to complete. You can start and resume later.
To complete this form you will need access to your email, at least one additional Emergency Contact (name and phone number), plus scanned copies or cell phone photos of the following documents to upload:
- SCANNED COPY OR PHOTO of student's current immunization record (click here for Immunization Requirements)
- SCANNED COPY OR PHOTO of Original Birth Certificate, Birth Record, or Passport
- SCANNED COPY OR PHOTO of Proof of Address, such as one of the following:
- Current rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt;
- Current mortgage statement, closed escrow papers, or property tax bill;
- Current utility service statement (PG & E, City of West Sacramento Water) or payment receipt
- School Affidavit of Residence Form (for those who live in homes with others)
To get started registering your student, click the enroll a new student button.
For assistance with this online form, or translation services, please contact Isabel Mejia, WUSD Student Services, 916-375-7600, or email firstname.lastname@example.org